Monday 6 November 2017

Minecraft Build Project: Castle Ravenloft - Part 5

I concluded that the best way to do that stair section was to remove the curve entirely and extend the landing out into the stairway.
 Building the landing itself was straightforward, but it dit take some time as I hadn't built anything with that kind of elevation yet.
 After setting up the landing, I opted to work on the chapel section of the castle. It's likely to be the widest room on the ground floor, and I haven't actually finished laying it out.
Due to the nature of Minecraft blocks, the stair section actually resulted in determining the ceiling for the hall leading to the chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Build Project: Castle Ravenlot - Part 6

 For this update, I focused primarily on finishing up the chapel at the end of the castle. Obviously I haven't finished the wall heigh...