Sunday 5 November 2017

Minecraft Build Project: Castle Ravenloft - Part 4


For my next update, I opted to take a break from working on the castle proper in favour of a few secondary buildings. This one is designed to house a carriage.
 This section is something of a overlook, though it doesn't really have as much impact without the elevation in the actual setting.
Basic mockup of the walls of that section.
 Setting up the grand staircase. So far, my approach to use two blocks in Minecraft for five feet in the D&D map is working well.
And now here's a challenge. I have to set up stairs to go up four blocks, and turn 90° smoothly. I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Build Project: Castle Ravenlot - Part 6

 For this update, I focused primarily on finishing up the chapel at the end of the castle. Obviously I haven't finished the wall heigh...