Monday 30 October 2017

Minecraft Build Project: Castle Ravenloft - Part 3

For this update, I opted to start with the floor of the Grand Entry, followed by the Hall of Faith leading up to the Chapel. I'll get to the Chapel itself later.
Next up was the Guest Hall. The alcove was a little difficult due to Minecraft blocks not curving. Other than that, this section was fairly easy.
 When I first set up the Dining Hall, I laid out the floor too early, not realizing how it lined up, but this was easily corrected.
After handling the Archer's Post on this side, along with the Turret Post, I realized I'll have to redo it on the other side so they line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Build Project: Castle Ravenlot - Part 6

 For this update, I focused primarily on finishing up the chapel at the end of the castle. Obviously I haven't finished the wall heigh...